Intramural Basketball registration is currently open. Due to the pandemic and the devastating tornado, we do not have the availability of our usual number of gyms. As a result, unfortunately, we will only be having basketball this season for kids in grades 6-12. We do not have access to the courts until after Thanksgiving provided we have enough coaches.
All of our leagues will be put together by drafts; we do not take requests for players to be with coaches or their friends. We have limited space, so please register as quickly as possible. Also, please note the following:
1) Please help us out and volunteer to coach a team this season, We need coaches before we can assemble teams.
2) We are looking for commissioners for the girls and boys leagues grades 6-7.
3) The cost of registration is $130.00.
4) Currently all players and coaches will be required to wear masks during practices and games. We are following school district policy. If you feel you cannot comply with this requirement or may disagree, this might not be the season for you to sign up your child.
5) Sponsorships allow your company (or family) the opportunity to show your support for the wonderful kids that play the game every weekend.
6) If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Bob Windheim at email@example.com. Please give us 24 hours to reply.
Games will be played as follows:
Girls 6-7: Friday nights at Sandy Run
Boys 6-7: (Game days TBD) - HS Aux Gym
Boys 8-9: Saturdays - HS Aux Gym
Girls 8-12: Sundays - HS Aux Gym
Boys 10-12: Sundays - HS Main Gym
Information for coaches can be found at: